Get Creative With Your Social Media Marketing
New marketing trends emerge at a rapid rate and business owners who keep a finger on the pulse can gain an edge on their competitors. Taking full advantage of digital marketing techniques is of crucial importance to automotive businesses. Digital advertising and promotion strategies not only help dealerships drive more traffic to their website, but it also improves the business reputation and customer relations. Whatever goal you have for your business, it is essential to fuel consumer engagement to extend your reach and brand awareness.
If you are unaware of digital marketing and promotional strategies, then hiring the services of top automotive digital advertising agencies is a great way to get started. There are a number of digital marketing agencies that can offer you valuable services to help maximize the return on your investment. However, keep in mind to hire an agency that offers automotive digital advertising services. Top automotive digital advertising agencies will have a better understanding of the industry and will be able to craft the most effective strategies for your business. The following are some examples of recent successful automotive marketing campaigns
- To introduce the new Trax crossover, Chevrolet loaned out several models for major market influencers to test out. They were encouraged to share their journey in real time on all the major social media platforms. The campaign put the new crossover in the public eye and gave potential buyers a real-world example with which to shape their purchasing decision.
- Hyundai took to Instagram to reach out to potential buyers. The automaker introduced a quiz that used 18 separate Instagram accounts and a large number of photos to help consumers choose between different Hyundai SUV models. This social media campaign fueled consumer engagement and drove product awareness.
- Nissan put social listening into action with a tongue-in-cheek Craigslist ad for a 1996 Nissan Maxima. The advertisement was posted by an aspiring filmmaker and the brand used this opportunity to engage customers and drive social conversation about the Maxima model. Nissan purchased the car and restored it to pristine condition. Soon after, a video was shared by Nissan that showcased the restored vehicle. The video went viral, ignited online conversations and boosted awareness about Nissan’s popular Maxima models.
So what do these social media campaigns teach us? Using social media not only fosters a closer relationship with potential customers, but it can drive brand awareness interest in products and services to new heights. Employing the services of a skilled digital advertising agency can help your business improve its social media presence and increase customer interest.
- The War Against DoctorateDissertation January 11, 2018
- Top Research Paper Writing Service Options January 11, 2018
- What Everyone Else Does When It Comes to GoodAcademicPapers and What You Should Be Doing Different January 10, 2018
- Top Choices of ExampleCollegeTermPaper January 10, 2018